Frequently Asked Questions About Go Bald
What is Go Bald?
Why should one Choose to Go Bald?
How is the money raised from Go Bald used?
How can I support the Go Bald Cause?
To support this event, you can choose any of the options below:
- Go Bald to show moral support with a pledge card donation (there is a minimum donation of RM50 required per pledge card per participant, should you decide to go bald.)
- Make a donation to Sarawak Children’s Cancer Society to show moral support. (No minimum amount required)
How do I make a donation?
Here are a few options:
- Pick up a GO BALD pledge card and start raising funds.
- Make a donation to a GO BALD pledge card holder
- To make a donation online, by visiting gobald.my
I would like to go bald. What do I do? Do I have to pay first?
Where can I pick up a pledge card?
- Mon – Sun : Info Counter, CityONE Megamall during mall operation hours.
Selected Everrise Outlets (Kuching only) during operation hours.
Shine Pharmacy outlets during operation hours.
- Sat – Sun : 10am – 8pm, Weekend Roadshow Booth, CityONE Megamall
- Mon – Fri : 9am – 4pm (closed for lunch 12pm-1pm) Lot 5493, Lorong 15, Taman Desa Wira, Jalan Batu Kawa, 93250 Kuching
- Daily : 9am to 4pm at Somerset Hotel reception (12, Kwangtung Road, Miri)
- Sat – Sun : 12pm – 8pm, Weekend Roadshow Booth, Permaisuri Imperial City Mall (Starting 17.03.2018)
- Daily : 9am – 4pm at Tanahmas Hotel reception
- Sat – Sun : 12pm – 8pm, Weekend Roadshow Booth, Delta Mall (Starting 17.03.2018)
- Daily : 11am – 4pm at Times Square MegaMall Information Counter
- Sat – Sun : 12pm – 8pm, Weekend Roadshow Booth, Times Square MegaMall (Starting 17.03.2018)
I am below 18 and would like to go bald. How can I do that?
For students below the age of 18 who want to take part in this event, we require that you get consent from your school and parents by filling in our parental consent form. You can pick up these forms together with the pledge card. Just tell the volunteers that you are below the age of 18.
My family and friends would like to take photos and videotape my shaving. Can they go on stage to do so?
Colour Rush 6.0
Contact us to find out how you can be a part of this meaningful event.
Lot 5493, Lorong 15,
Taman Desa Wira, Jalan Batu Kawa,
93250 Kuching, Sarawak
Tel: +6082-686276 Fax: +6082-686376
Sarawak Children's Cancer Society Registration No: PPM 001-13-26112001