Here are various ways you can help SCCS:
- Register as a volunteer to support our various services.
- Organize Fund Raising Projects with SCCS as a beneficiary (prior approval on the use of SCCS name is required).
- Pledge Personal or Corporate Donations (tax exemption can be arranged).
- Donation of groceries for our Children Care Centre (please check with us on specific needs before delivery).
- Participate in our Annual Charity Food Fair by setting up a food stall or donate foodstuff or groceries for sale by SCCS.
- Support the International Childhood Cancer Day held on February 15 of each year to promote childhood cancer awareness and raise funds for SCCS.