All funds raised from the Go Bald campaign contributes to the RM 1.2 million needed annually to run the vital services provided to the children and their families by SCCS.
Specifically, funds raised from Go Bald will be utilized for the following purposes:
- To cover the operational costs of the new center, including free lodging, food and transportation for outstation patients and their caregivers while they are undergoing treatment in the Sarawak General Hospital, Kuching.
- To provide financial assistance to needy families with cancer child,
- To provide medical equipment, furniture, and consumable goods, and to finance out of state transplants which are not provided by the Sarawak General Hospital;
- To provide counseling and emotional support to patients and families
- To organize fun outings and camps for cancer patients and their families, so that they might have a temporary getaway from traumatic cancer treatment
- To improve the infrastructure and services provided by SCCS. E.g The building of a new halfway house in Miri and the upgrading of the playroom at the ward,
- To provide in-ward tuition for school-going kids who are undergoing treatment at the ward
- To organize workshops and seminars, and to provide educational materials on childhood cancer.